1.Proven education provider:
- Over the years we have supported over 500,000 students, via our seven embedded colleges in the UK and North America, our direct recruitment partnerships, vocational courses in Canada and through our Digital Institute.
- In September 2022, we saw a 284% increase in applications processed. At the same time through process innovation, we reduced visa refusal rates to a record 0.3%.
2. Student diversity through local presence
- Through a global network of 100 local recruitment professionals in 50 locations and a 2500-strong agent network we are where the students are, enabling student diversity.
- Each year, we have 50,000 students from 100+ nationalities go through our courses.
3. Quality & efficiency at scale
- We have a 200+ strong team of admission and conversion specialists focused on creating the best student experience and maintaining quality & compliance standards. They offer a 24/7/365 service support and respond within 24-48 hours.
- We work closely with our partners to create a conversion process that meets and exceeds their needs and utilise effective proprietary models to eliminate fraud.
- Through years of experience, we have developed robust quality standards that work, including multi-factor credibility screening workflows adapted to different local and destination country compliance requirements. This is showcased by our visa approval rates that are more than 99.5%. Fast and Efficient Mobilisation
- From market presence development to optimising student recruitment, enrolment and everything in between, our model can respond to our partners’ most urgent and mid-term needs.
- We recognise that project set up and new partner onboarding are foundations for achieving success and so we focus on build a strong partnership right from