About you: If you want to develop your knowledge as a teacher in secondary education, then the Teaching Teenagers online course is the ideal route for you. The course can be taken at your own pace across four weeks and will provide you with ideas, activities and materials that can be adapted to use in your future teaching. Before the end of your course, a member of our teacher training team will give you feedback on a lesson plan and a self-evaluation of that lesson.
When you study this course you’ll get:
- Access to our online platform for 4 weeks
- A variety of video materials, quiz types, short answer questions, chat & forum threads and directed tasks for self-study, drawing from current and well-respected materials in the EFL world.
- Information on how to create a productive and happy learning environment
- A range of activities for you to adapt and use with teenage students
- Fun and interactive learning activities to boost your language skills and practice teacher language for the secondary classroom
- Access to downloadable materials and suggested reading lists
- Review of your written work