About you: If you want to develop your knowledge as a teacher in primary education, then the Teaching Younger Learners online course is the ideal route for you. The course can be taken at your own pace across four weeks and will provide you with ideas, activities and materials that can be adapted and taken to use in your future teaching. Before the end of your course, a member of our teacher training team will give you feedback on a lesson plan and a self-evaluation of that lesson.
When you study this course you’ll get:
- Access to our online platform for 4 weeks
- A variety of video materials, quiz types, short answer questions, chat threads and directed tasks for self-study, drawing from current and well-respected materials in the EFL world
- Information on how to create a productive and happy learning environment for your students
- A range of activities for you to adapt and use with younger learners of different ages
- Fun and interactive learning activities to boost your language skills and practice teacher language for the primary classroom
- Access to downloadable materials, suggested reading lists, and the option to submit a lesson plan and self–evaluation for comments from our team