Teaching Younger Learners online course
A 20-hour online course designed for English teachers working in primary education with younger learners aged 6-12 years. This creative, interactive and fun programme will give you practical ideas you can use in your own classes – giving you more confidence and the opportunity to network with other teachers from around the world.
This self-guided course is designed by our senior teacher training team, who have years of experience turning activities from a book into creative, social and gamified online tasks.
Reasons to choose the Teaching Young Learners online course
If you are looking to advance your knowledge as a teacher in primary education, then the Teaching Younger Learners online course is the ideal route for you.
The course can be taken at your own pace across four weeks and will provide you with ideas, activities and materials that can be adapted and taken to use in your future teaching. Before the end of your course, you can submit a lesson plan and a self-evaluation of that lesson, to one of our teacher training team for feedback.
What to expect from studying this course:
- Access to our online platform for 4 weeks
- A variety of video materials, quiz types, short answer questions, chat threads and directed tasks for self-study, drawing from current and well-respected materials in the EFL world
- Information on how to create a productive and happy learning environment
- A range of activities for you to adapt and use with younger learners of different ages
- Fun and interactive learning activities to boost your language skills and practice teacher language for primary classroom
- Access to downloadable materials, suggested reading lists, and have the option to submit a lesson plan and self–evaluation for comments from our team
Course Fee & Dates
Standard Course: £179
Upgrades available (per person):
- Professional upgrade (1 hour lesson observation with 1:1 feedback): £69
- 2 x Webinar*: £45 / 4 x Webinar*: £79
*Live webinars (1 hour each) from a broad list of teacher training topics, at a time arranged with the group (minimum 5 people)
***Purchases made from REED.co.uk
Under this policy, you may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it