Trinity DipTESOL online course
The Trinity Diploma in TESOL is a qualification for experienced teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages. It is accredited at Level 7 on the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulations (Ofqual) Regulated Qualifications Framework, the same level as master’s degrees, and is a respected qualification in the UK and around the world.
Each year we train people of all ages, nationalities, academic and professional backgrounds to follow their dreams and develop their careers as confident, creative, and qualified EFL teachers. Oxford International is accredited by Trinity College London to run the Diploma in TESOL.
Reasons to choose the online DipTESOL
If you are looking to advance your knowledge and progress in your teaching career, then the DipTESOL online qualification is the ideal route.
At the end of your course, you will understand theories underpinning teaching practice and how these are applied in the classroom. The qualification is ideal for those wanting to progress to more senior positions in education.
What to expect from studying this course:
The course aims to provide the candidates with:
- An in-depth understanding of the grammatical and phonological systems of English.
- An ability to identify the needs and motivation of learners from a variety of backgrounds.
- A knowledge of the main theories of teaching and learning and how they relate to ELT.
- An awareness of the role of English in the world.
- A heightened awareness of how to reflect on one’s own teaching.
- A greatly increased repertoire of techniques that can be used in the classroom.
- An ability to select and exploit materials according to learners’ needs.
- A greater appreciation of how to approach the teaching of the four skills.
- An awareness of how to support colleagues, including new teachers, in the work environment.
- A knowledge of areas key to the teaching and classroom management of younger learners.
To successfully apply and participate you must be at least 18 years old and have:
Course Fee & Dates
*In a single payment or £1900 in 4 instalments (plus £410 exam fee payable to Trinity College London).
About Our Teacher Training Team
Oxford International Teacher Training team is a team of dedicated education professionals passionate about languages and teaching. Our trainers are highly qualified experts in their field and have a wealth of experience teaching in a face-to-face setting as well as online. They are here to guide you and help you with every step of the way.
Oxford International is accredited by Trinity College London to deliver the Diploma in TESOL